We live in a world of opportunities though sometimes the best ones aren’t always so obvious. Our Denver based property investment experts are also investors themselves and understand performance metrics needed to be hit in order to make your portfolio sing. With high-level investment Pro Forma analysis, local knowledge base and personal experience our investment ops team has what it takes to help you better understand how to make the most of your stake.
Work with a leader in commercial lease negotiation.
Mhlre’s advisors have owned investment property nationwide since 2002 and understand how to find the right deal in Denver, as well as how Denver compares to other major markets. Armed with a deep understanding of real estate in Denver and how to properly invest our team is comprised of only the savviest, most sophisticated investors.
Five reasons your business needs office space.
In the age of startups, not every business is deciding to take roots in an office. But there are several key advantages to utilizing office space for lease, including:
- Attracting talent-the best employees want to work in a space that is appealing and comfortable. A well-established office lets others know that your business is here to stay.
- Social life-office space isn’t always simply about work. Use your office environment to help build relationships that foster growth and productivity.
- Punctuality-video conferences and remote meetings aren’t always the most efficient methods for communicating. Get people in the office to speak face-to-face.
- Accountability-it’s a lot easier to slack on your responsibilities when you’re away from the office. Employees hold more accountability when they are surrounded by their peers.
- Professional development-physical office space allows you to foster more professional-development opportunities. Show your employees that you are invested in their future growth.
Ask us for market insights
Leasing property in a thriving market is a good way to prime your business for growth. Many Denver, CO residents who are searching for an office lease are eyeing these markets:
- Denver Technological Center (DTC)
- Central Business District
- Lower Downtown (LoDo)
- Cherry Creek North
If you’re considering an office lease in one of these areas, contact MHLRE today to learn about market conditions and available properties.